At 198, we have created a space in which the developing philosophy centers on the promotion of a supportive environment within easy access to Brighton & Hove.
We recognise how isolating counselling and psychotherapy can become and so we are striving to create a community of practitioners through a holistic and collegial approach. We are committed to creating reflective practice and peer supervision forums. We offer a lending library, run a reading group and provide quality training and CPD. In this way we believe we are creating an environment that best supports you whether experienced or recently qualified.
Therapy rooms £9 per hour
Groups (up to 10) £11 per hour
- No minimum hours. We strive to be flexible in our approach, therefore rooms can be block booked or hired on an ad hoc basis.
- Personalised booking system.
- Cancellation fee of 48 hours’ notice
- Available 7 days a week from 8am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reception /Waiting Area
- Practitioners’ kitchen for breaks and catching up with other therapists.
- Parking is easy, we’re a 10 minute walk from hove station and are on the major bus routes from everywhere in the city (1 / 1a / 5 /49 )