Prioritising Safe Working
The COVID-19 global pandemic has profoundly effected us all. It is perhaps the biggest global challenge most of us will ever have to face.
As we slowly adjust to an ever-changing landscape of ‘new normal’, one thing we all want is to feel is as safe as possible when working face to face, or renting space from which to work remotely.
Government and non-government information identifies good ventilation is an important feature in reducing the risk of infection.
- Monsoon External Centrifugal Extractor Fans (600m3/hr)
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Purifier Fans
- Zoflora disinfectant in each room
- Staggered room times greatly limiting contact with others
- 1in/1out policy for staff kitchen
- Waiting area temporarily closed to limit waiting
- Rooms available for face to face and remote working
At 198 we have invested in a fully ducted ventilation system for our consulting rooms, giving you and your clients added reassurance.